On Our Sleeves Alliance
Children’s mental health is an often overlooked and vastly underfunded component of pediatric health. The On Our Sleeves® Alliance is bringing children’s mental health to the forefront.
Composed of corporations, youth and parent-serving organizations, health care organizations, education partners and individual champions, the On Our Sleeves Alliance represents the diverse and powerful voices committed to breaking the silence surrounding children’s mental health and taking action.
The Alliance works together to share best practices and advance the mission of On Our Sleeves to provide every community in America with access to free, evidenced-informed resources necessary for breaking stigmas around children’s mental health and educating families and advocates. Together, we empower the mental health and wellness of every child in America and support families.
How Your Organization Can Become Involved
There are several opportunities for your organization to become involved with the On Our Sleeves Alliance:
- Education Partner: Organizations that distribute free educational content and activities.
- Curriculum Development Partner: Partner with us to create mental wellness content to distribute nationally.
- Group Fundraising Partner: Raise funds for education and research through opportunities for your organization or community group.
- Corporate Partner: Help fund children’s mental health research and accessibility to resources for children everywhere through various fundraising opportunities with your for-profit company.
- Healthcare Partner: Spread and amplify our mission by licensing On Our Sleeves in your market.
- Champions: Influencers and voices who actively advocate with On Our Sleeves to break child mental health stigmas can share educational content and support fundraising efforts.