We’ve started millions of national conversations. We’ve provided resources to teach mental health skills in classrooms across the U.S.
And as a result?
We’re making mental health a part of the upbringing of every child.
In the past five years, The On Our Sleeves Movement for Children’s Mental Health has:
- Reached more than 6 million people across the U.S. with content in 2023
- Shared materials with over 5 million classrooms in all 50 states! That’s up to 100 million children reached
- Launched a GoNoodle channel that teaches about feelings and mental health and reached nearly 7 million classrooms in just 1.5 years
- Produced hundreds of free downloads and resources to promote mental health on our website
- Hosted a community panel with the Surgeon General to talk about children’s mental health
- Partnered with over a dozen youth-serving organizations to reach more kids in their communities
What parents and educators are saying about On Our Sleeves' free resources and school curriculums.
"Perfect timing to help youth work through this process and support their overall mental health and well-being."
"I am overwhelmed with what you have provided to us. I am grateful for your generosity. I will share this opportunity and speak about mental illness with the principal of our school.”
"In our rural community, we lack solid curriculum and resources such as this to offer to our youth."
Partners and Champions
We all share a common vision. We want a world where mental health is part of the upbringing of every child. So that no one faces stigma around mental health. And that everyone has access to resources to boost their mental health and wellness.
Download the On Our Sleeves Impact Report
Request a PDF copy of our impact report to share with your colleagues, customers, supporters and more.