Bloom: Child Mental Health and the Workplace
Children’s mental health impacts companies’ success.
But you can help your employees who are struggling with their children’s mental health and well-being.
“Bloom: Growing Kids’ Mental Well-being” is an online curriculum designed to help parents confidently support their kids' mental health. Short courses and clear resources focus on the topics parents are asking for, including:
- Building mental wellness habits
- Starting mental health conversations, and
- Recognizing when kids need help
Our research found that parents are concerned about their children’s mental health – and that concern carries over into the workplace.
- 8 out of 10 working parents believe mental health challenges have increased in recent years – even before COVID-19.
- 6 in 10 parents report being very or extremely concerned about their children’s emotional health and development within the past 2 years.
- Working parents feel distracted, emotionally drained, and worried about how to improve their children’s mental wellbeing, recognize potential warning signs, and seek care when necessary.
Sign up to the be one of the first companies to participate in “Bloom” and help employees feel more confident about their children’s mental health.