Kindness Challenge: Day Three
Your Challenge: Complete at Least One Random Act of Kindness Today
An act of kindness can go a long way in making someone’s day. Check out our list of ideas and encourage your kids to choose one too!
- Hold the door open for someone.
- Do a chore that you normally don't do.
- Bring a trash bag on a walk and collect any trash that you come across.
- Bake treats for animals. Pets at shelters would love to have treats!
- Leave Post-it notes with positive phrases around town or around your house.
- Talk to someone in your class you don’t usually talk to.
- Invite someone to play at recess or sit with you at lunch that you don’t hang out with very often.
- Give someone a compliment in-person or on social media.
- Send a drawing or letter to someone you care about.
- Create ready-to-go-bags for people in need. You can help by filling a bag with a small bottle of water, a quick snack such as raisins, gloves, toothpaste, a toothbrush and a small packet of dog food (their dogs are hungry too!).
- Video chat with someone you haven't seen in a while.
Share Your Kindness
Are you participating in the Kindness Challenge? Spread kindness further by sharing with others on social media!
Create a post and tag #OnOurSleeves.