Community Education Classes Have Gone Virtual
Due to recommendations from the CDC regarding the COVID-19 virus, many of our community education classes have gone virtual and are now available online. Upon registering, access links and instructions will be sent with each registration confirmation. Please contact us with any questions.
Community Education Programs
Thank you for your interest in Nationwide Children's Hospital Community Education programs.
We offer a wide range of topics, from babysitting and parenting classes, to ADHD, autism and diabetes education.
We look forward to having you join us!
To Sign Up for a Class or Program:
To sign up more than one family member under one email address,please call the number on the program brochure or email CommunityEducation@NationwideChildrens.org.
To Sign Up One Person:
- Each person must have their own individual profile.
- This includes full name, address, phone and unique email address.
- Each profile must have its own unique email address.
- Each person/profile in the system is identified using a unique email address.
- A unique email address is an email that is only used by one person, for one person.
- Each unique profile must be created before you sign up for any class/program.
- Each person must be logged in under their OWN profile in order to sign up for any Community Education classes/programs.
- Your sign up is successful, only when you see the words, “Registration Complete.”
For questions or more information, please contact Community Education at (614) 355-0662 or CommunityEducation@NationwideChildrens.org. We are happy to help you!