The Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) Clinic provides care to patients and families before and after transplant.
- There are private rooms with beds for patients.
- There are two consult rooms for pre-transplant consult and consent meetings with the BMT Care Team.
- There is a full-time dedicated BMT pediatric nurse practitioner, specially trained BMT RNs and patient care assistant staffing the clinic.
- BMT Physicians see patients pre and post-transplant in the clinic along with the support staff.
- Additional care teams may see the patient in the clinic such as hematology, genetics, psychology, social work, research, and other sub-specialties as needed.
The clinic provides comprehensive care to the patient and their families. Patients are able to receive their labs, line care, procedures, infusions, transfusions, and education in their clinic room.
Appointments at our BMT clinic require physician referral. To schedule a visit, please refer your physician to our online Request an Appointment form.