Use these questions to tell your child's middle school teachers a little bit more about them.
- How did your child do with remote learning throughout the pandemic?
- How does your child need to be supported when returning to the classroom?
- On a scale of 1-5 (5 being most), how comfortable is your child with returning to school?
- Does your family have any needs related to COVID-19 safety procedures or a return to in-person learning environment this year?
- List four words that best describe your child.
- What are goals for your child this year (academic, social, emotional)?
Be a voice for your child with their teacher this school year. We'll send a blank "A Little Bit About Me" worksheet to your email, so you can fill it out for your child, or even better, send it to your child's teacher and have them send it to the whole class!