On Our Sleeves Alliance: Education Partner
Educate youth about mental health and start conversations by joining the On Our Sleeves Alliance as an education partner.
Education partners receive On Our Sleeves content and activities to distribute through their organization to further our mission of providing free content to every community in America. Education partners also can fundraise for On Our Sleeves.
Eligible groups and/or organizations invited to join include:
- School districts
- Nonprofit organizations
- Youth-serving organizations
- Nonprofessional youth sports groups
- Community/philanthropy groups
- Corporations/Corporate foundations
- Family foundations
- Employee giving/wellness/human resources
- Employee resource groups
By joining us as an education partner, you’ll belong to a national coalition with other prestigious organizations to share information and network.
- Evidenced-informed, bimonthly content package with activity, backed by the experts at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Access to our school and forthcoming workplace curriculum
- Opportunity to participate in webinars with mental health experts
- Fundraising opportunities
Curriculum Development Opportunities
We also offer the opportunity to partner with us on developing national mental health resources and curriculums. If your organization has a national reach and is interested in partnering, please contact info@OnOurSleeves.org.