Plan an Event
Thank you for your interest in planning a fundraising event. The On Our Sleeves Movement would not be possible without your support.
Are you ready to get started? Before you host a fundraising event for On Our Sleeves, you must receive approval to do so. Below are three easy steps to obtain approval, as well as our event guidelines!
- We appreciate your support of the movement and your desire to host an event. Please review the We appreciate your support of the movement and your desire to host an event. Please review the On Our Sleeves Event Guidelines. Your adherence is required to host an event. We encourage you to refer to them during your planning process.. Your adherence is required to host an event. We encourage you to refer to them during your planning process.
- After reviewing the event guidelines, please complete the On Our Sleeves Event Application online or download the application and submit it by e-mail or mail.
We will contact you within one week upon receipt of this application to discuss your event and the approval process.
Below are the contacts to email your On Our Sleeves Event Application:
- Morgen Spon: Individuals, Community Groups, School and Students
- Niki Shafer: Corporations and Businesses
- Or call us at (614) 355-5400
Once your fundraising event is complete, remember to submit the donation to our office within 30 days. Timeliness is encouraged and may affect approval of future events submitted by your organization.
Also, please share your story with us. You can email your event story to our contacts above, and don't forget to tag us and use the hashtag #OnOurSleeves on social media before, during and after your event. Your success story might be highlighted in an upcoming newsletter or on our website!